Happy Friday everyone!
I know it is so weird to have a post on a Friday from me!
However, tomorrow I am turning 20 and I decided what better way to share my birthday than giving you guys a list of 20 things I have learned in 20 years! I thought this would be a super fun post, I hope you guys enjoy!! I really took a lot of time to really think about it all out!
1. BE NICE – enough said
2. Being the underdog is okay- It makes for a really good story
3. A smile is always the best accessory
4. Always put your foot forward!
5. Make as many friendships as you can- I am lucky to say I have some amazing friendships with amazing people! Truly thankful!
6. Be prepared – because nothing is worse than being underprepared and people knowing
7. Family is everything- without family, I would not be half of the person I am today
8. Be organized- Organization is the key to happiness!
9. Coffee is a major key- again enough said
10. Really hard work pays off- I would not get half of the places I got in this 20 years without super hard work.
11. A signature fragrance is a real thing- I think of it like a theme song it describes you to a tee! Mine is Jo Malone Peonies and Blush.
12. Go travel
13. A good lip color can change everything!
14. You can never have enough chocolate
15. Love life- greet every day with a smile and always love what you are doing
17. Insecurities will kill you- we all have them, but if we let them bother us we will all be miserable!
18. You can learn so much from your grandparents- if you have the pleasure of still being able to have your grandparents take the time to get to know them. They will teach you so many important life lessons!
19. Flowers can make any space more cheery!
20. Life can be a roller coaster- Sit back and enjoy!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!