Happy Monday everyone!
How was everyone’s weekend? Connor and I spent mine in the car heading to family events. And then on Friday we went to Topgolf, and let me say it was so much FUN!
I decided to do a little change up today’s post since today is my 22nd birthday! Two years ago I wrote a blog post about 20 things I learned in 20 years! If you missed that post I linked it right here!
However, I decided since today is my 22nd birthday to have some self-reflection since it’s been two years since my last birthday post! I decided not to list off 22 things but instead, I decided to list off 10 big keys I have learned since my 20th birthday post. So much has changed since my 20th birthday post, in a way it’s crazy to look back at see! Considering I’m officially in my next to last semester of college. And that I’m getting ready to take on the next big chapter of my life. It’s true with age comes wise and maturity. And let me just tell you it’s absolutely correct!
Ten things I have learned
1. It’s completely okay to not be everyone’s cup of tea in life. That is what makes us different and unique.
2. Unexpected turns and challenges are what make us who we are
3. Cherish your hustle and grind. It’s what makes you- you!
4. Find an authentic you and don’t challenge yourself to act and or be anyone else but yourself.
5. Happiness is the most vital and important key to life.
6. Don’t hold a grudge it will in most definitely hold you back in life from achieving your greatest dreams and accomplishments.
7. Those that act genuine, are in actuality at times the most ill fake of them all.
8. Keep 4 quarters over 100 pennies any day of the week
9. It’s okay to be the black sheep in life. You might accomplish more than the others
10. Stay in your own lane and focus on you and creating your own success